Sunteţi de acord ca prin utilizarea siteului nostru să vă asumaţi orice risc. În măsura permisă de lege, adpres.ro declară toate garanţiile, exprese sau implicite, în legătură cu websiteul şi folosinţa dvs a acestuia.
1.Website-ul adpres.ro este detinut si administrat de Adpres Media.
Utilizând şi/sau vizitând acest website, acceptaţi automat termenii şi condiţiile de utilizare a site-ului. Termenii şi condiţiile sunt aplicabile în cazul tuturor utilizatorilor site-ului, inclusiv utilizatorii care contribuie cu materiale video, informaţii sau alte materiale şi servicii pe site.
Acest site poate conţine linkuri spre alte site-uri, care nu sunt proprietatea sau nu sunt sub controlul adpres.ro si pentru care nu ne asumăm responsabilitatea referitor la conţinutul acestora, politica sau practicile utilizate.
Utilizând acest site, acceptați implicit să exonerați de răspundere adpres.ro în condițiile prezentate.
2. Accesul pe website: Condiții de accesare a site-ului:
– site-ul se va utiliza doar în interes personal şi non-comercial;
– nu veţi copia sau distribui nici o parte din acest site în nici un fel de mediu, fără a obţine în prealabil o autorizaţie scrisă de la administratorul site-ului;
– nu veţi altera sau modifica nici o parte din acest site în afară de ceea ce este necesar, la modul rezonabil, pentru utilizarea corespunzătoare a site-ului cu scopul în care a fost creat;
– veţi respecta termenii şi condiţiile acestui site.
3. Drepturile proprietăţii intelectuale
Conţinutul acestui site vă este oferit dumneavoastră doar cu scop informaţional şi pentru uz personal, si nu poate fi folosit, copiat, reprodus, distribuit, transmis, expus, vândut, licenţiat cu alte scopuri şi fără a avea în prealabil un consimţământ scris al titularilor drepturilor de proprietate. Sunteţi de acord a nu vă angaja în utilizarea, copierea sau distribuirea materialelor postate unei terţe părţi, în interes comercial.
Sunteţi de asemenea de acord să nu afectaţi şi interferaţi în vreun fel cu elementele de securitate ale site-ului, cu elementele care previn sau restricţionează utilizarea, copierea unui conţinut sau elemente care întăresc limitele de utilizare a siteului sau a conţinutului acestuia.
4. Declaraţie de garanţie
Sunteţi de acord ca prin utilizarea siteului nostru să vă asumaţi orice risc. În măsura permisă de lege, adpres.ro declară toate garanţiile, exprese sau implicite, în legătură cu websiteul şi folosinţa dvs a acestuia. Nu oferim nicio garanţie și nu suntem răspunzători vizavi de acurateţea sau de cât de complet este conţinutul acestui site sau conţinutul altor siteuri legate de acest site şi nu ne asumăm nici o responsabilitate pentru:
– erori, greşeli sau lipsă de acurateţe a conţinutului,
– vătămare corporală sau a proprietăţii, de orice natură, rezultand prin accesul dvs la siteul şi serviciile noastre,
– orice acces neautorizat sau folosinţa serverelor noastre securizate şi/sau orice şi toate date personale şi/sau informaţii financiare stocate în acesta,
– orice întrerupere sau stopare a transmisiilor dinspre sau către siteul nostru,
– orice erori, viruşi, cai troieni, sau de genul cărora pot fi transmise către sau prin siteul nostru de către o parte terţă şi/sau orice erori sau omisiuni în orice conţinut sau pentru orice pierdere sau stricăciune de orice fel apărută ca rezultat al folosinţei oricărui conţinut postat, transmis prin email, sau oricum altfel făcut disponibil prin siteul adpres.ro.
Adpres.ro nu garantează şi nu-şi asumă responsabilitatea pentru orice produs sau serviciu publicat sau oferit de către o parte terţă prin site-ul nostru sau orice site cu hiperlink sau apărut în orice banner sau alt fel de publicitate, şi nu v-om fi parte la sau în orice alt fel responsabil pentru monitorizarea oricăror tranzacţii dintre dvs şi o parte terţă oferitoare de produse sau servicii.
5. Posibilitatea de a accepta termenii de utilizare
Prin acceptarea prezentelor condiții, afirmaţi fie că aveţi peste 18 ani, fie că sunteți minor cu capacitate de exercițiu restrânsă și aveţi consimţămantul părintelui sau al tutorelui legal şi sunteţi în măsură şi competent să întelegeți termenii, condiţiile, obligaţiile afirmaţiile reprezentările şi garanţiile stabilite mai sus şi să le respectaţi.
În orice caz, susţineţi că aveţi peste 14 ani, deoarece siteul adpres.ro nu se adresează copiilor sub 14 ani. Dacă sunteţi sub vârsta de 14 ani, vă rugăm să nu folosiţi site-ul.
Politică de confidențialitate
Last updated: February 10, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Adpres Media.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Romania
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Adpres Media, accessible from https://adpres.ro/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies by TermsFeed Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Abonati-va la canalul Telegram Adpres Media pentru a primi toate stirile.
LIKE:... Nu uita sa dai LIKE paginii noastre de Facebook Adpres Media daca ti-a placut acest articol, astfel intrand si in comunitatea noastra de cititori, fiind la curent cu toate noutatile care apar pe site. Toate acestea, simplu, la doar un singur Click distanta, apasand butonul de jos...
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org